10 reasons why you need an Air Scrubber Plus® in your home.
Having an Air Scrubber Plus in your home is as big a space-age technology upgrade as going from corded phones to cell phones, and it comes from the same source, NASA. Originally developed in cooperation with NASA to create a safe atmosphere on the International Space Station, Air Scrubber Plus with ActivePure™ technology is a scientific breakthrough that improves indoor air quality. In 2017, this revolutionary technology was inducted into the Space Technology Hall of Fame.
It is one of only 75 technologies to be inducted in the past 30 years! It complies with all Federal, EPA, FDA, & OSHA regulations including the California Air Resource Board Regulations ( CARB certified).
The Air Scrubber Plus cleans and purifies the air and surfaces with specialized light waves, along with a proprietary catalytic process to create enviro-scrubbing molecules of oxygen and hydrogen.
10 Reasons You Should Upgrade to an Air Scrubber Plus in Your Home
- Keeps your heating and cooling systems cleaner
- Enhances the longevity and performance of your heating and cooling systems It Purifies, cleanses, and freshens the air you breathe
- It improves the quality of your indoor air environment
- It continuously and significantly emits scrubbers to reduce surface and airborne contaminants such as dust, pollen, bacteria, germs, viruses, smoke It reduces up to 99% of hazardous airborne contaminants and allergens.
- It is more powerful than normal HVAC filtration and once installed, starts immediately to reduce the pathogens in the air.
- It works 24/7 in your home or office environment, reducing mold, mildew, dust, pollen, other particulates and microbes and odors found in the air and on surfaces.
- Air Scrubber Plus, together with ActivePure technology, is highly effective on gases, vapors, VOCs (chemical odors), odor-causing bacteria, pet and cooking odors. It reduces airborne contaminants that aggravate or cause allergies, coughs, nausea, asthma, sinus problems, dizziness, eye irritation, fatigue, headaches, and throat irritation.
Upgrading to Air Scrubber Plus® in your home may also help you save money on your monthly utility bill if properly protected and maintained. At Mountain Peak Air, our technicians are trained to install Air Scrubber Plus and can help you maintain the system. If you want your home to be 99% free of airborne and surface toxins and allergens, contact Mountain Peak Air today.